HOURS OF OPERATION
Holidays & Special Occasions We Will Be Closed:
New Years Day
At our grooming salon, we practice positivity and safety first. You are entrusting your family member with us, and we want you to be confident and comfortable with your decision to choose us for your grooming needs. We are familiar with a wide variety of breeds and mixes, and we have the skills and facility to accommodate all shapes and sizes as well; including the extra-large puppies. As well as dogs, we are experienced with grooming cats. Our grooming staff is confident in working with puppies, rescues, and elderly dogs who need extra care and understanding during the grooming process.
We offer a variety of services for your pet, including but not limited to:
- Walk-in nail trims for Cats, Dogs, Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
*Please call prior to nail trims to ensure proper staff availability.
- Baths for cats and dogs
- Haircuts and cleanups for cats and dogs
- Specialty shampoos and conditioners
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland excretion
- Temporary creative color services
- Flea & Tick removal for both cats and dogs
- Skunk deodorizer shampoo
- Handling and care for elderly, disabled and special needs animals
- Experienced staff to accommodate aggressive and challenging dogs
Meet Our Team
- Certified by A.K.C in Bichon Frise Grooming
- Certified by the A.K.C in Poode Grooming
- Certified by the A.K.C in S.A.F.E Handling
- Covid-19 certified by Moego
- Certified by Barkleigh in Canine Massage
- Certified by Barleigh Senior Dog Course
- Certified by Barkleigh Doggie Repair Kit (How to avoid most common canine catastophes in an effective and proactive manner)
- Certified by Barkleigh in Pet First Aid and CPR
- Hair and Skin Certification
- Healthy Salon + Sanitation + Disease Prevention Certificate
- Propet + Health CPR + First Aid
Our Grooming Prices & Policies
- Grooming prices are set based on the size, temperament, coat type, type of haircut, and amount of time that goes into the service provided. Quotes over the phone and at check-in are based on the groomer’s best estimation of what we would need to provide as a service. Sometimes things like mats and additional services are not found until the grooming process has begun, and this may result in additional charges at the time of pickup than you were originally quoted. We do our best to anticipate the correct needs of your dogs and depict an accurate price for you at check-in, but we want to be transparent about all elements of the grooming process.
- We strive to achieve the ideal haircut that our customers desire each and every time. However, there are times when a dog’s tolerance, coat type, bone structure and condition at the time of service prevents us from achieving the exact request of our customers. We are always realistic and honest at check-in time and will strive to give you the best expectation for your pets groom.
- Because we strive for safety first, there are times when haircuts and bathing services either need to be completed in more than one visit, or we cannot complete it at all to preserve the health and safety of your dog. We work hard to make sure this is a positive experience, and we want to make sure your pet can safely get the care they need.
- When you book your appointment, we have a 24-hour cancellation policy in place due to the high demand for appointment times and availability. We also schedule staff on an as-needed basis and that directly relates to the number of dogs we have scheduled for the day. We understand that unexpected life events occur and a need to change your appointment may present itself. We try to accommodate for that. Our NO CALL NO SHOW policy is as follows
• 1st appointment missed: we do not charge.
• 2nd appointment missed: we require a $25 deposit per dog that will be applied to your grooming appointment when completed.
• 3rd appointment missed: we require a nonrefundable $25 fee that is in addition to your appointment cost.
- We try to expedite your dog’s grooming time and average appointments take between 2-3 hours. Because we are working with live animals, our hopes to stay on time can be disrupted due to a dog’s behavior and tolerance to the grooming process. Any delay in grooming time will be communicated via phone to ensure your concerns are laid to rest.
- We are a cage-free grooming facility, which means if your dog enjoys the company of other dogs while they are here, they get to roam free while they are not being worked on. We believe that this helps to ensure their happiness and better enjoy their grooming appointment.
- When we call you to pick up your dog, we allow leeway when it comes to pick up times after grooming. If you cannot retrieve your dog within an hour and a half of the grooming completion, we charge a $10 day boarding fee. This covers outside potty walks, water, snacks, and attention while they wait. In addition, if you need to leave your dog here for an extended amount of time, we can pre-arrange to have your dog boarded before or after their haircut for the day for the same $10 fee.